Bara - Moringa Organic Olefra Powder - 200g - Nutrition supplementation for children in malnutrition for breastfeeding women
Product Type: bara vitamins
Product Benefits Moringa Organic Oleapra:
- Contains 100% Moringa leaves from pure organic growth
- Without heating or pasteurization processes - to maintain all components with Moringa
- Without the addition of sugar or artificial sweeteners, without preservatives
- The raw material underwent a series of stringent quality tests according to the strictest standards in order to ensure its identification, quality and cleanliness
- It is manufactured with technology that ensures that the elements in the plant are kept naturally and qualitatively
- Kashrut of Badatz Chatam Sofer Bnei Brak
Super-food that is internationally recognized
Moringa has long been known as an edible and healing plant, dubbed "The Plant Fighting Malnutrition" in developing countries, and three international organizations have listed it as a highly nutritious natural component. In recent years scientific research has shown great interest in Moringa and has been found to have many potential biological effects.
Moringa originates in tropical regions in Asia and Africa, where nutritious leaves are commonly consumed in the diet, and the concentrated powder is usually given as nutritional supplements to malnourished children and nursing mothers. Moringa is a vegetable source for protein (about 27 grams per 100 grams), for fatty acids, for fiber, for vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K and for minerals such as calcium (about 2000 mg per 100 grams) Iron (about 28 mg per 100 grams) and magnesium (about 370 mg per 100 grams), and more than 40 different antioxidants were discovered in recent years, and Moringa has been studied in the context of potential Its metabolic effects, its effect on milk yield in lactating women, and the research continues to develop into other fascinating fields.
How to use:
Half teaspoon once or twice a day with water, natural juice or mixed with food.