Bara - BIAN YAN PIAN - 100 ML - Conditions of acute rhinitis
Product Type: bara vitamins
Manufactured with dynamic static extraction technology!
Bi Yan Pian 炎 鼻 is a liquid extract formula based on the traditional Chinese formula CHANG ER ZI SAN, which has been widely used since the 12th century. The literal meaning of the Chinese characters that make up the name of the formula is: 鼻 and 炎, and the meaning of this word in Chinese is "snot."
CANG ER Zi | Xanthium Sibiricum
XIN YI HUA | Magnolia Liliflora
BAI ZHI Angelica Dahurica
GAN CAO | Glycyrrhiza Uralensis
FANG FENG | Ledebouriella Seseloides
HUANG QIN | Scutellaria Baicalensis
ZHI MU | Anemarrhena Asphodeloides
JIE GENG | Platycodon Grandiflorus
LIAN QIAO | Forsythia Suspensa
JU HUA | Chrysanthemum Morifolium
JING JIE | Schizonepeta Tenuifolia
WU WEI ZI | Schizonepeta Tenuifolia
BI YAN PIAN PANDA Dynamic static extraction technology:
The formula is manufactured using an innovative patented protective extraction machine that was developed specifically for Bara Plants. The machine enables special extraction using a revolutionary method that streamlines and accelerates the production of active ingredients from the plant, in a qualitative and controlled manner. The production process allows you to enjoy a clear, concentrated and clean final product that contains the maximum active ingredients in the plant, without changing their composition and without compromising the natural and proper balance between them - "just as nature intended."
Product advantages BI YAN PIAN PANDA :
- Based on a classic Chinese prescription with centuries of experience.
- The formula contains the Chinese magnolia plant (especially aromatic) and the root of Chinese scotalaria!
- Liquid extract for effective, quick and easy absorption!
- The formula is manufactured using advanced technology of dynamic static extraction , excellent quality and maintaining the maximum active ingredients in the plant in a concentrated and high quality!
- The plants in the formula underwent a series of quality tests, in accordance with the strictest standards, to ensure their identification, quality and cleanliness.
- The product contains no preservatives, sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- Also suitable for vegetarians and vegans!
- Kashrut of Badatz Chatam Sofer Bnei Brak!
How to use:
Adults : 1-3 drippers with water, 3 times a day.
If necessary, the dose can be increased to 3 drops, every 4 hours.
Up to 50 kg: One syringe per 10 kg of body weight, you can double the dose if necessary.
The text relies on traditional concepts, approaches and uses of traditional Chinese medicine. For the avoidance of doubt, the information does not constitute a qualified medical recommendation and is not intended to guide the public or to serve as a recommendation or instruction or advice for the use, modification or reduction of any medicine. Pregnant women, lactating women, children, people with chronic diseases, and taking prescription drugs - consult your doctor before use.