SupHerb - Ginkgo Biloba - 60 capsules - Kosher LMehadrin
read this blog Directions 1-2 capsules per day, with meals. Contents:Each herbal SupHerb Gingko Biloba capsule contains:Ginkgo biloba Ext...................200 mg(Ginkgoflavoglycosides [24%], terpene lactones [6%])Ginkgo biloba Powder............160 mg The Chinese discovered...
Roots - Valerian - 60 capsules - Helps with depression Laboratories
The advantages of HollerianHis activity is anti-anxietyBalance the nervous systemHelps sleepEffective in preventing distortionsLowering blood pressureEffective against anxietiesUseful for insomniaEffective for relieving migrainesHelps relieve prolonged stressStrengthens and balances the nervous systemAbout...
Tinctura tech - Aphrodisiac - 50 ml - Increased sex drive for women
Aphrodisiac Formula:Aphrodisiac extraction provides the woman with support and the ability to achieve mental calm and sexual arousal.Ingredients:Siberian ginseng, demiana, guarana, korean ginseng, alfalfa, oatmeal, alkali.content:50 mlAphrodisiac after the goddess...
Altman - Sam E - 30 tablets - Menopause
Sam E (30 tablets) - Altman SAM-eSAM-e is a derivative of the amino acid Methionine, which contributes to the regulation of moods, and is effective in the treatment of most...
Depression is a disease with emotional and physical manifestations. It can be expressed in many different ways, including sadness, restlessness, frustration, lack of pleasure in life, decreased sexual desire, sleep disorders, and changes in appetite.
Vitamin Against Depression NAVA - Relexsatin provides the answer to this problem
What Causes Depression?
It is not known exactly what causes depression, and it is probably a combination of several factors:
• Heredity - a person whose family is depressed - their chances of suffering from depression are higher than those of non-depressed relatives. Wide range of vitamins for depression
• Neurology - There are substances secreted in the brain (neurotransmitters) that are involved in the development of depression. In addition to treatment, vitamins for depression should be used
• Hormones - There are various hormones involved in the development of depression, such as a hormone that produces thyroid.
• Tragic life events such as loss of a loved one or difficulties in daily life such as serious family health problems, financial difficulties, and murky relationships at home or work.
• Early childhood traumatic events such as abuse and orphanage.
What are the symptoms?
In different people, depression manifests itself in different ways. There are differences between women and men when it comes to how they express depression, and there are differences between young and old and different cultures. However, for anyone suffering from depression, at least some of the following will occur:
• Sadness, despair.
• Disappointment - even insignificant little things.
• Lack of interest in activities that have aroused great interest in the past and have been a source of enjoyment.
• Decreased sexual desire.
• Multiple sleep or sleep disorders.
• Changes in appetite: Decrease in appetite or increase in appetite.
• Concentration difficulties.
• Fatigue, lack of energy.
• Feeling worthless and guilty.
• Difficulties in thinking or making decisions.
• Thoughts of death.
• I cried for no reason.
• Unexplained physical symptoms such as headaches and back pain.
Nutritional Treatment for Depression Vitamins - Nutritional Pen
How do I compare to others?
According to data in the Western world, about 10% of the population suffers from depression at some point in their lives. Vitamin companies have brought a lot of vitamins to depression
Vitamin by an anti-depressant professional - adrenocortical
How long does it last?
Depression duration varies per person. Sometimes it is an event that lasts a few weeks to several months, and sometimes the depression is chronic. However, even when it is a chronic phenomenon, there are usually quiet periods in which the symptoms of depression do not appear.
Vitamins for depression are a worthwhile addition to the treatment
How to diagnose?
Although depression is a common condition, it is not often diagnosed. If the person is at risk for depression, the diagnosis is made on the basis of several tests. Important to know: If you or you think you have depression, you should contact your family doctor. You do not need to contact a psychiatrist immediately. In most cases, medical advice can be obtained from your family doctor. These are the tests that allow you to diagnose depression:
1. Talk to your doctor. During the call, the doctor asks questions about the general feeling as well as specific questions for psychological assessment. For example, he may ask the person if he/she has a feeling of lack of energy or if he/she is suffering from sleep disorders and prolonged distress.
2. Physical examination - to rule out the possibility that depression has physical causes.
3. Blood tests - also to rule out physical causes of depression such as hypothyroidism or severe anemia.
How are you treated?
The most recommended treatment is a combination of psychotherapy and anti-depressant vitamins. Many studies have shown that this combination is very effective. Often, only one psychotherapy or medication is sufficient to treat depression very effectively.
In Israel, you can find a variety of vitamins that treat these problems such as
NAVA - Relexsatin - 60 capsules
Lightweight - Relaxation - 100 capsules
Notary Care - Notary Pen
And many others
Rarely - when depression is very severe - more intensive intervention is required and sometimes hospitalization is required for treatment.
This one-off? Will it come back? Vitamins to treat depression are highly recommended
In different people, depression manifests itself in different ways. Some people deal with a one-time event, and some are chronically depressed and in need of treatment for many years.
When depression is chronic, it is characterized by quiet periods without symptoms and periods of symptoms. Vitamins to treat depression certainly help with this problem
Could there be any complications?
In a person suffering from chronic and untreated depression, depression can adversely affect various areas of his or her life. This can cause, among other things, alcohol overuse, marital difficulties, difficulty finding a job (or persistence in the workplace).
Depression can have physical manifestations such as being overweight and overweight due to poor nutrition. In addition, various pains (such as headaches and abdominal pain)
Add Vitamins to treat depression to alleviate the problem